Monday, January 09, 2006

Answers In Genesis stuff...

Today, I'm doing something quite different on my blog...advertising! A couple of weeks ago, my family ordered some Answers In Genesis material. As usual, their products were very good! Here are two of them:

It Doesn't Take a P.H.D....The Cure for a Culture in Crisis- DVD ( 45 minutes long)

It Doesn't Take a P.H.D by Doctor A. Charles Ware is a thought-provoking DVD explaining America's sinful culture and it's steady downfall. Dr. Ware takes Bible passages describing a cultural downfall and compares them to America's current position. He claims that America has fallen so far away from God ( through issues such as abortion, gay marriage, euthanasia, etc...) that as a result, God has taken His hand off of America and let it run away from Him into its own vile passions. He urges all of us, as Christians, to earnestly pray for a reformation of America.

Learn more about It Doesn't Take a P.H.D... here.




Grand Canyon, A Different View- book

Grand Canyon... is authored by tour-guide, Tom Vail. The book explains a Biblical Grand Canyon, formed by the Flood. The jaw-dropping photos and stories inside are a plus as well. Mr. Vail describes how he went from an evolutionist to a Bible-believing Christian after being witnessed to by a woman he was guiding through the canyon. Grand Canyon... disproves evolutionist theories and point out physical evidence of the Flood.

The book has undergone a lot of fire by atheist and evolutionists who tried to have it removed from Grand Canyon gift shops. Fortunately, the book remains there to be read by many!


Learn more about Grand Canyon, A Different View here.

6 Comments:

  • Cool! BTW, my blog is being laid to rest this evening, so will you please unlink to me!
    Kaitlin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:51 AM  

  • Awww.... why are you giving up your blog, Kaitlin?

    By Blogger MVB, at 10:27 AM  

  • It takes up sooooo much time and by the time I think of something to blog about, someone has beaten me to it.
    Kait

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:23 AM  

  • MVB, I changed my mind. I won't be deleting my blog. Sorry about the linking thing. I don't mind if you don't want to link to me again... Will you still come and visit my blog tho?

    By Blogger Kaitlin, at 6:47 PM  

  • Sure! What made you change your mind?

    Btw, you're linked again...

    By Blogger MVB, at 8:41 PM  

  • Thank you. I'm always changing my mind about stuff. I can be so sure of a decision and then decide that that isn't what I want. :-) Who knows with me?!?

    By Blogger Kaitlin, at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home