Saturday, January 14, 2006

Season Premiere Tomorrow Night!


I hate that the show has to premiere on Sunday! That's so annoying! But after tomorrow's premiere all the other episodes will be shown on Monday.

24 is a drama following the actions of a CTU ( counter- terrorism unit) agent, Jack Bauer ( Keifer Sutherland). Each episode is one hour in the day. ( 24 hours, 24 episodes) During the show, terrorists attack the US in one way or another. Bauer and his team have to find the terrorists, stop the terrorists, free hostages, follow leads, stop bombs from going off, etc.. The show is REALLY nerve-racking and suspenseful. This will be the fifth season of 24. The show has ranged from presidential assasination attempts, nuclear weapon threats, hostage situations, etc... Sean Astin ( Sam from Lord of the Rings) will star in the show this season.

Last season, Jack and his team had to stop the launching of a nuclear bomb ( by terrorists of course) and rescue a prominent Senator from execution at the hands of Muslim extremists.

24 is probably my favorite TV show, but it is not for everyone. The show is rated TV-14 for violence ( which gets really bad at times) and some foul language ( very rare and very brief).

I can't wait!

6 Comments:

  • Yeah, I've heard Rush talk about it...it sounds very cool. but I don't have cable.just fuzzy channels and an attenna :)

    By Blogger Kierstyn Paulino, at 8:10 AM  

  • I've heard of it. I don't watch a lot of T.V though, but I might watch it. I hope you enjoy it MVB!!

    By Blogger Kaitlin, at 1:13 PM  

  • Well, I can't watch it because we do not have TV! Well, technically we do have a TV, but you know what I mean. We can just watch movies.

    By Blogger Lindsey, at 9:55 PM  

  • Lots of people at my church love to watch it, and I looked it up, and it looks really cool!

    By Anonymous Vevy, at 4:47 PM  

  • 24 looks pretty nifty. I don't have a TV but I'm thinking I'll have to pick up the first four seasons on DVD from the library.

    By Blogger Rabenstrange, at 5:52 PM  

  • Wow! So many people don't have TV! I'm shocked!

    Yeah, 24 is great!

    By Blogger MVB, at 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home