Saturday, January 07, 2006

Tagging Season

Well, I suppose there isn't any definite season for tagging, but it is quite rampant right now. Of course, we all can't respond every time we get tagged! But I have been tagged twice this week and am going to respond below. :) Enjoy! (if it doesn't bore you to death!)

Smaller one first...

I was tagged by Rabenstrange so here are Five Weird Things about Me:

1. I painted my hair lime green for my birthday! ( washed it off a couple of days later..)
2. I love the smell of skunk!
3. I participated in a contest to see who could make their face turn the most red, by holding our breath. ( I ended up temporarily losing consciousness)
4. I have broken several garage windows while playing baseball.
5. I've eaten jalapeno-flavored jelly beans! :)


I tag:
Emily
Danika
Kristin
Pete
Travis

Participate only if you want to!!!

And now, after being tagged by Danika, here is the OLS ( outrageously, long survey!)

*this survey has been edited by me*

Basic Questions...

1. First Name?:Zachary
2. Middle Name?:Paul
3. Age?: 15 years, 3 months
4. Birthday?: October 23rd
5. Where do you live?: Lost in New Jersey






6. Where were you born?: same as above
7. Who do you live with?: two parents, four sisters, one brother, two crazy cats, and a pigeon
8. How many siblings do you have?: five
9. Pets?: Two cats, 1 pigeon, and about 10 chickens
10. Grade at school?: Junior year in Highschool
11. Where do you go to school?: home! :)
12. Hair color?: very dark brown
13. Hair style?: no style, it just sits there on my head
14. Eye color?: light blue
15. Ethnic background?: Italian, German, and a bit of American Indian (Blackfoot tribe)
16. Do you play any sports?: baseball, soccer, and basketball with friends and family
17. If so, which ones?: see above
18. Do you play any instruments?: yes
19. If so, which ones?: piano ( poorly), harmonica ( a little bit), and will learn the guitar..
20. Height?: around 5' 11"
21. Weight?: not sure...
22. Do you look like anyone famous?: no... :(
23. Any nicknames?: Zack or "Z"
24. Do you like your name?: It suits me....
25. If you could change it, what would you want it to be?: Lance or Lemmuel...
26. Any talents?: hmmm.... yeah, I guess I have some
27. Do you have a cell phone?: no :(
28. If so, which kind?: N/A
29.What is your ringtone?: N/A

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE...

30. Movie?: "Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King"
31. TV Show?: 24





32. Actress?: hmmm.... Nicole Kidman probably...
33. Actor?: Will Smith
34. Comedy movie?: Napoleon Dynamite!!!!
35. Romantic movie?: none...
36. Historical movie?: Tora, Tora, Tora!
37. Music Genre?: Country music
38. Band?: Lonestar
39. Singer?: Sara Evans...:)
.40. Song of all time?: "Ring of Fire" or "God Bless America" ( Lee Greenwood version)
41. Store [non-clothing]?: Barnes and Nobles
42. Store [clothing]?: don't have one....

43. Shoes?: Wolverine boots...
44. Place to go?: over my grandfather's house...
45. Vacation spot?: definitely Gettysburg!
46. City?: Orlando, Florida
47. Animal?: Panda bear
48. Candy?: Butterfingers

49. Food?: popcorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
50. Holiday?: Christmas
51. Month?: APRIL!!!! (Baseball season begins!!!!!)

52. Car?: Hummer....
53. Sport to watch?: baseball!
54. Sport to play?: same as above
55. Subject in school?: Literature or History...
56. Book?: "Ben Hur"
57. Author?: C. S. Lewis
58. Color?: aqua or sky blue...
59. Cartoon?: hmmm.... Duck Dodgers.. :)
60. Artist?: I'll be really original *rolls eyes* Leonardo DaVinci....
61. Disney movie?: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
62. Quote?: "I have not yet begun to fight!"- John Paul Jones
63. Inspirational figure?: President Bush



--> 10 things you can't live without..

1) God
2) Family
3) Bible
4) Baseball... :)









5) Me...
6) Libraries..
7) a brain...
8) POPCORN!!!!
9)Ice cream!!!!
10) sleep...

--> 9 Songs that describe your life

1) Proud to be an American ( or God Bless America)- Lee Greenwood
2) Up! ( kinda, I guess...)- Shania Twain
3) Believe- Brooks and Dunn
4) Golum's Song- Two Tower's soundtrack... lol
5) If I ruled the World- War of the Worlds soundtrack...
6) Keeper of the Stars- Tracy Bird
7) How Great Thou Art, the hymn...
8) American Child- Phil Vassar
9) Have You Forgotten?- Daryl Worley

--> 8 of your favorite songs...

1) Ring of Fire- Johnny Cash
2) Thunder Rolls- Garth Brooks
3) Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue- Toby Keith









4) Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning?-Alan Jackson
5) Keeper of the Stars- Tracy Bird
6) Beer For my Horses- Toby Keith
7) Saints and Angels- Sara Evans
8) No Place that Far-Sara Evans

--> 7 of your best friends...


1) Dad
2) Mom
3) Ashley
4) Grandfather
5) God
6) a sibling...
7) a sibling...

--> 6 things you always wear

1) skin
2) pants...
3) shoes...
4) a belt..
5) hair..
6) shirt

that was rather stupid.....

--> 5 of your favorite movies

1) Fellowship of the Ring
2) Two Towers
3)Return of the King







4)Signs
5)Independence Day

--> 4 things you could always eat

1) POPCORN!!!!!!!!!
2) CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!
3) cake
4) pie

--> 3 things you'd do with a trillion dollars

1) Buy a mansion on a river-side
2) Donate to my church!
3) Buy a castle...





--> 2 of your goals...

1) Become a doctor...
2) have a family and raise many children for the Lord

-->1 Most important thing to you...

1) My Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ

Random Questions.....


93. Do you have a cell?: I already said no!!!!
94 Do you have a computer?: yes, a Compaq Presario (sp?)
95. Most expensive pants?:I dunno....
96. Most expensive shirt?: no clue
97. Do you drive?: not yet...
98: What kind of car do you have?: none
99. Are you smart?: hmmmmm... good question! probably, but I'm not absolutely positive
100. What kind of grades do you have?: A's + Bs.
101. What cool electronics do you have?: not many.... and none worth mentioning
102. Do you have an MP3 player?: no... :(
103 What's your screen name?: MVP or MVB
104.What was your first sn ever?: same as above
105.Do you use AIM, MSN or yahoo?: all three all the time...
106. How many kids do you want to have someday?: a lot... but no definite number..
107.What would you name them?: whatever I feel like.... :)
108. Do you want to get married?: yes
109.Where do you want to live?: Montana
110.What do you want to study in college?: Medicine
111.Best concert you've been to?: Sean Hannity Freedom Concert!
112. Trademark saying of yours?: lol
113. Favorite quote ever?: *sigh* I have millions of them.....
114. Do you like to dance?: NO!
115.Color you think you look best in?: Black
116. If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be?: no dying for me!
117. Any piercings?: no!
118. If so, where?: N/A
119. How many?: none, I said!
120. Any tatoos?:No
121. Where & What?:N/A
122. If you dont have any, do you want a tatoo?: not particularly.....
123. What kind?: this is annoying!
124. How many DVD's do you own?: about 25.... I know, it's sad...
125. Do you own any TV seasons on DVD/: 4....
126. If so, which ones?: Andy Griffith, Beverly Hillbillies, and a couple others...
127. What's the first pet you ever had?: hamster
128. Favorite grade in school?: 6th!


This or that?

129. Movies at home or movies in the theater?: Theatre!!!
130. Popcorn or candy?: Popcorn!!!!






131. East coast or west coast?: East coast, definitely!!!
132. Snow or rain?: rain....
133. Summer or winter?:winter...
134. Fall or spring?: Fall! ( my favorite season)
135. Christmas or Valentine's Day? Christmas
136. Audi or BMW?: BMW
137 Range Rover or Rolls Royce?: Range Rover
138. Breakfast or dinner?: Dinner
139. Pizza or french fries?: Fries
140. McDonalds or Wendys?: McD's
141. Cell phones or pagers?: Phones
142. Cats or dogs?: dogs!
143. Rap or rock?: ROCK!!!
144. MP3s or radio stations?: radio...
145. Pink or orange?: Orange.
146. Red or yellow?: Red
147. Green or blue?: Blue
148. Going to the beach or swimming in a pool?: Beach

** Wrapping it all up...
What time is it?: 10:30 PM
How long have you been doing this?: ages and ages ( actually like an hour)
Do you like taking surveys?: comparatively....
Any final thoughts?: This was a VERY repetitive survey!!!! But enjoyable...

----------------------------------------------------

Phew! I thought I would never get done!!!!

Now I'm sure you'll ask me " MVB, why did you choose to waste an hour of your life like this?' and I'll say " I have no idea why...." :)

I tag:
Sara
Kaitlin
Neo
Hannah
Lindsey

Take this survey, only if you want to!

Hope you've enjoyed!



27 Comments:

  • Wow! That must have been frustrating. You don't like to dance? Ahhh! Too bad. Swing dancing is pretty fun. (If you have a partner you want to dance with!)

    By Blogger thepatriot15, at 10:17 AM  

  • Does this mean since I've been tagged that I now have to fill that thingy out?

    By Blogger Kaitlin, at 2:21 PM  

  • Yeah, Kaitlin. If you WANT to, copy the questions and answer them on your blog. But only if you want to. I know it's outrageously long...

    I hate all kinds of dancing... :)

    By Blogger MVB, at 2:34 PM  

  • Thank you, I was just slightly confused. I'll do it sometime tomorrow.:-)

    By Blogger Kaitlin, at 2:44 PM  

  • I'm impressed. You did it AND added pictures. Nice. :)

    By Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles, at 2:53 PM  

  • Lol!That is very long! I have never been tagged before. I think I will edit it to make it a little shorter... :)

    By Blogger Lindsey, at 3:19 PM  

  • Ok...I've never done this before, so can I answer them here? Here goes...

    Basic Questions...

    1. First Name?: Lindsey
    2. Middle Name?: Anne
    3. Age?: 14
    4. Birthday?: November 15
    5. Where do you live?: Somewhere in California

    7. Who do you live with?: Mom, Dad, Audrey, Ashley
    8. How many siblings do you have?: 2
    9. Pets?: 3 dogs, 1 cat, 1 lizard
    10. Grade at school?: Freshman in high school
    11. Where do you go to school?: I stay home, but I'm in Gateway Prepatory- located in Texas
    12. Hair color?: Brown
    13. Hair style?: Depends on my mood- sometimes straight, sometimes curly, sometimes wavy, sometimes long, sometimes medium-length, sometimes up, sometimes down. Natrually, though, its curly. :)
    14. Eye color?: Brown
    15. Ethnic background?: Portuguese, British, Irish…
    16. Do you play any sports?: Yes
    17. If so, which ones?: Swimming & basketball last year
    18. Do you play any instruments? Yes
    19. If so, which ones?: Piano
    20. Height?: 5 feet and 4 inches! I’m taller than my mom now!
    21. Weight?: 95 pounds-100 pounds. It goes back and forth.
    22. Do you look like anyone famous?: When I was littler everyone said I looked like Julia Roberts, but I can’t see the resemblance at all, at least not any more.
    23. Any nicknames?: Yes: Linny, Pinny, LinnyPinny, LinPin, Lin, LinLin, Linard, Linz…etc. :)
    24. Do you like your name?: Yes!
    25. If you could change it, what would you want it to be?: Enelya- that’s Elvish for Lindsey, and I think it is a beautiful name!
    26. Any talents?: Yes.
    27. Do you have a cell phone?: No- I don’t want one, either. I hate talking on the phone for the most part!

    WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE...

    30. Movie?: Lord of the Rings- all of them!

    41. Store [non-clothing]?: Barnes & Nobles!
    42. Store [clothing]?: I don’t care as long as I like the style
    43. Shoes?: Again, I could really care less as long as I like the shoes!

    --> 10 things you can't live without..

    1) God
    2) my family
    3) books
    4) friends
    5) umm
    6) umm
    7) umm
    8) umm
    9) umm
    10) umm


    --> 4 things you could always eat

    1) Ice cream!! Vanilla, or cookie dough.
    2) Chocolate chip cookies (yeah, I have a sweet tooth) :)
    3) mashed potatoes with hot gravy
    4) roast chicken






    --> 2 of your goals...

    1) To become the young woman God wants me to be, and to live a life glorifying Him
    2) To become an author of several books

    -->1 Most important thing to you...

    1) Jesus Christ

    Random Questions.....


    This or that?

    129. Movies at home or movies in the theater?: At home- its more comfy.
    130. Popcorn or candy?: Candy… I love sugar… :)

    By Blogger Lindsey, at 5:02 PM  

  • I did it!! It took me forever but now it's done!!

    By Blogger Kaitlin, at 5:05 PM  

  • whoa, I can't believe I forgot "Bible" on my list of "things I can't live without... just replace one of the "ummm"s with "Bible" when you read it, okay? :)

    By Blogger Lindsey, at 5:14 PM  

  • I'll be over to read your list soon, Kaitlin!

    Thanks, Danika!

    Do you really prefer candy over popcorn, Lindsey???? No way!

    By Blogger MVB, at 11:01 PM  

  • yeah, I LOVE candy!! :) especially sour skittles, those are the best... and pretty much any other sort of candy, too... :)

    Was I supposed to put these on my blog instead? If so, sorry!!!

    By Blogger Lindsey, at 12:32 AM  

  • Charlie and the Chocolate Factory as well as Pirates of the Carribean are my favourite with Johnny Depp. I only watch those movies because he's in them and he's hilarious!! Ha! :-)

    By Blogger Kaitlin, at 8:35 AM  

  • Well, Lindsey, you can copy the stuff you posted here and put it in your blog too, that way more people can see it.

    I loved both of those movies... Johnny Depp was good in Secret Window too... :)

    By Blogger MVB, at 9:44 AM  

  • I've never seen Secret Window. I find it hard to believe tho, that one guy can play parts like Jack Sparrow in one movie and then play a part like Willy Wonka in another, and look and act so completely opposite! That was a really bad sentence too!

    By Blogger Kaitlin, at 9:54 AM  

  • Yes, Johnny Depp is really good! He was exclellnet in Finding Neverland as well... I can't wait to see him in Pirates of the Carribean 2: Dead Man's Chest, which will be out this spring.

    By Blogger MVB, at 10:35 AM  

  • I forgot that he was in Finding Neverland. I want to see that movie really badly. As you can probably tell, I don't really watch lot of movies.

    By Blogger Kaitlin, at 11:20 AM  

  • MVB, I have been tagged 4 times this week. If I did every tag, my blog would be a "tag blog" - and I would get tagged every day (its happened before). So, unfortunately, I won't be able to do this :(

    But I really enjoyed your answers :)

    By Blogger Kristin, at 11:22 AM  

  • Understood, Kristin! :)

    By Blogger MVB, at 1:21 PM  

  • Yeah, I think there are just a bunch circulating.

    By Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles, at 3:34 PM  

  • You just HAD to tag me with the long one, didn't you? ;)

    I'll do it though... I've also been tagged with another meme by Grizzly Mama, so I'll just knock them both out in one post.

    By Blogger Thrasher, at 4:37 PM  

  • Yeah, like I did!

    :) ( I love bothering people by tagging them!) LOL

    By Blogger MVB, at 7:21 PM  

  • Wow! That's some massive tagging!

    By Blogger Hannah Beth, at 9:38 AM  

  • Hi Zach! Thanks for tagging me- I'll try to get to that soon. :D I enjoyed your answers. :)

    By Blogger Sara, at 10:15 PM  

  • Ha!
    another country musc fan!!!(they DO exist in New england!)

    *gasps* you went to the Freedom Conert?! *gasps* I wanted to go sooooooooooo bad.......but I didn't get too :(

    good answers though :)

    By Blogger Kierstyn Paulino, at 5:54 PM  

  • I am in New Jersey! Not New England!

    The Freedom Concert was soooooo awesome!!!!! I went the year Sean had Sara Evans, Darryl Worley, and Charlie Daniels! It was soooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    By Blogger MVB, at 10:43 PM  

  • Oh, I've been tagged, sorry I didn't notice. :/ Thanks MVB!

    By Blogger Hannahlee, at 11:06 PM  

  • Wow, looks like you have a pretty nice blog.

    By Anonymous funny videos, at 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home