Sunday, February 05, 2006

Arda Message Forum

Let's try this again.... I posted this once and then it disappeared.... :)

Two friends of mine, Gabriel and his sister, Regina, started a message forum, called Arda. Arda is a place where Christian teens can discuss books, movies, and some politics. Eragon, Lord of the Rings, and The Chronicles of Narnia are among the various topics. The forum is still small so we would appreciate any membership!


ARDA-The Land of the Valar, Elves, Dwarfs, Men, and Hobbits

(Note: The name, Arda, refers to the works of J.R.R. Tolkein)

Check it out! If you like it and want to join, register here! After you've joined let me know so I can tell Gabriel and Regina who you are. Thanks! Enjoy!

16 Comments:

  • Woohoo! I joined! :)

    By Blogger Lindsey, at 7:51 PM  

  • hmm...looks interesting. btw--you should read p&p!! *grin*

    By Blogger Unconformed, at 3:31 PM  

  • P&P?

    By Blogger MVB, at 3:33 PM  

  • Yeah, what's P&P?

    By Blogger Lindsey, at 4:27 PM  

  • Cool name!

    By Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles, at 8:29 PM  

  • I still don't know what P&P is?!?!? :-)

    By Blogger Kaitlin, at 3:25 PM  

  • I joined as "Rabenstrange". Aren't I creative?

    By Blogger Rabenstrange, at 7:03 PM  

  • I joined as Shealtiel. :) Cool, eh? Okay, no. But I like weird names. So there. Anyway...and yes, you should read Pride and Prejudice. No one is gonna leave you alone about that now, you know.

    By Anonymous Aly E., at 8:57 PM  

  • the one and only Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. :-)
    MVB!! i want your nonresistance post!!

    By Blogger Unconformed, at 10:48 PM  

  • Hey Zach, check 'General' on Arda. Please. :)

    By Anonymous Aly, at 7:54 AM  

  • Ok, thanks for letting me know Rabenstrange...

    I'm working on that post on Christian nonresistence...I've been swamped with school this week...

    Ok, Aly, you should be approved to Arda within the week.

    By Blogger MVB, at 11:11 PM  

  • Thank you...*grins* That LotR quiz was cool, I did it last nigh. The last level had some REALLY hard questions. Who knows how many days are in a Quenya year? Not I...

    By Anonymous Aly, at 12:33 PM  

  • i'm kinda busy right now (babysitting, babysitting, baby sitting....oh, yeah, and SCHOOLWORK!!) too, so i'll hold off the final post until i have your stuff. :-)

    By Blogger Unconformed, at 4:06 PM  

  • Ok...I'm REALLY busy with school too....but I'll get it done as soon as possible.

    By Blogger MVB, at 10:46 PM  

  • Zach, you know we will never stop bugging you until you read it!

    By Anonymous RLB or Táriel, at 8:49 PM  

  • Read what?

    By Blogger MVB, at 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home