Thursday, March 16, 2006

Blog Header and Regenerate Our Culture Button

I finally got my blog header up! It took me longer then it should have, but at least I got it up.

Palm Boy is the creator of this header. Thanks so much for putting it together for me!

Wholesome Works helped me with the technical work ( putting the header up, adjusting it, and fitting it in the top space), so thanks to you too!

The header still needs some work and adjusting, so it's not completely finished yet.

Also, as you probably noticed, all the "Regenerate Our culture" buttons have died for some reason. So I made my own button:









This isn't the nicest button there is.... but it's good temporarily. :) If you want this button for your blog, let me know and I'll email you the code.

Edit: Regenerate Our Culture has a new button out for your blog. You can find it here.

9 Comments:

  • Cool header! :D

    Just a heads up, the ROC button is back. If you need the code again you can find it here. And if you have any problems, feel free to email me [JSmith@RegenerateOurCulture.com]

    By Anonymous Jake Smith, at 11:49 AM  

  • I like your header MVB. I'm actually glad you changed it!! :-)

    By Blogger Kaitlin, at 3:03 PM  

  • Nice:)That's cool. Is your favorite color green or something?

    By Anonymous Alyssa, at 6:58 PM  

  • I like the button on the side too.

    By Blogger Palm boy, at 7:22 PM  

  • Nice header, MVB! I like it. Congratulations to Palm Boy and Wholesome Works for figuring it out!

    Elizabeth

    By Blogger Elizabeth Ellen Moore, at 8:00 PM  

  • MVB,

    Your header looks great!

    Good job, Palm Boy. The picture is well made.

    Zachary

    By Blogger Wholesome Works, at 8:26 PM  

  • Yep, it's cool like everybody said!

    By Anonymous Regina, at 11:21 PM  

  • Nice! I've been looking for a picture like that for a long time... :P

    (Don't worry, I'm not going to steal!)

    By Anonymous David Peyton, at 7:05 AM  

  • It looks very nice, Zach! :)

    By Blogger Lindsey, at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home