Saturday, March 25, 2006

Psalm 148

Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights...















Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts. Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light...















Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens....





















Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created. He hath also stablished them for ever and ever: he hath made a decree which shall not pass. Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps:

















Fire, and hail; snow, and vapour; stormy wind fulfilling his word:















Mountains, and all hills; fruitful trees, and all cedars:















Beasts, and all cattle; creeping things, and flying fowl:














Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth: Both young men, and maidens; old men, and children: Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven. He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD.

12 Comments:

  • Thank you for the photo illustration of God's word. Too often I just read the Bible without visualizing that what is being said is real.

    By Blogger the traveler, at 1:11 AM  

  • You've been added to my blog list.

    By Blogger the traveler, at 1:13 AM  

  • Wow! What a wonderful psalm and such appropriate pictures. Thanks MVB :)

    It's a good reminder to just praise Him. Very often, I get caught up in intellectually trying situations from which I am delivered, and only then praise Him. Sometimes, even though I'm in the medical field, studying the intricacies of the human body, I forget to praise God for His most excellent power!

    PS - I've left a new comment in "Rebuttal to EP" - and there is also a new debate over at my Garbage post!

    By Anonymous David Peyton, at 11:44 AM  

  • That is a wonderful Psalm! And the pictures are really good!

    By Blogger Hannah-Liz, at 4:18 PM  

  • It's beautiful! (I lost the murder question argument...I messed up at the end...I was saying it right until the last part..and then my whole argument fell apart. Blah. I was (teasingly) told I'd make a good Democrat..which is kind of funny...)

    By Anonymous aly, at 4:35 PM  

  • I like the octopus picture!

    By Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles, at 7:46 PM  

  • Great pictures!

    By Blogger Emily, at 9:49 PM  

  • This is an inspiring post.

    Elizabeth

    By Blogger Elizabeth Ellen Moore, at 8:55 AM  

  • Exellent post. Very well done.

    Zachary

    By Blogger Wholesome Works, at 5:26 PM  

  • Zach, at times you can be irritating, but this was great! Lovely pics! (You really do use a lot of pictures, which I love!)

    By Anonymous Regina, at 8:21 PM  

  • Hey! I am not irritating! :)

    By Blogger MVB, at 11:21 AM  

  • Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! God's Word is gloriously beautiful and those photos are beautiful reminders of His handiwork and power. Thank you for sharing those.

    By Blogger Kathleen F., at 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home