Friday, April 07, 2006

Vacation!

That wonderful time of year! My family and I will be headed up to Pennsylvania for a couple of days to visit with my grandparents, so I won't be blogging for almost a week. I should return to the blog world on Thursday. In the meantime, check out these posts by some other bloggers:

The Special Challenges of the 21st Century by Brett Harris is about new technology and the challenges this technology presents to Christians worldwide.

Accountability by Spunky Jr. reminds us that we are going to be accountable to God for all our actions.

The State of Fear: Global Warming by Palm Boy shows the follies of modern environmentalists and their belief that man can change the entire world's environment one way or the other.

That should keep you busy for a couple of days... :)

God bless!

18 Comments:

  • Have fun MVB!!!

    By Blogger Kaitlin, at 2:11 PM  

  • Hope you have a great time!! :)

    By Blogger Hannah-Liz, at 2:53 PM  

  • Enjoy, Brother!

    By Anonymous David Peyton, at 2:55 PM  

  • Have a good trip! :)

    Zachary

    By Blogger Wholesome Works, at 8:27 PM  

  • Have an awesome time! I'll miss your blogging...and thanks for the link :)

    By Blogger Kristin, at 8:57 PM  

  • Have fun, and enjoy being with your grandparents!

    Elizabeth

    By Blogger Elizabeth Ellen Moore, at 3:46 PM  

  • Have fun on vacation, Zach!! :)

    By Blogger Lindsey, at 7:56 PM  

  • Yeah, have fun in the greatest state in the Union! (Okay, so I'm biased!)


    David

    By Blogger David Ketter, at 1:44 PM  

  • Have Fun!

    By Blogger Rabenstrange, at 10:42 PM  

  • Have a great trip, and listen to your grandparents. There huge resivoirs of wisdom. But you already knew that.

    Hey sweet! You linked to me! I don't remember having anyone do that before. :D

    By Blogger Palm boy, at 9:31 AM  

  • Thanks guys! Hopefully, I'll have a new post up sometime in the next few days. :)

    By Blogger MVB, at 9:42 AM  

  • Sounds like fun! I'm not much into driving, but hey, what can you do?
    That might be becuase I get really car-sick ^^
    Anyway, have loads of fun!

    By Blogger Emily, at 5:14 PM  

  • Yeah, I get car sick easily too... And the drive up to PA takes 5-7 hours... :(

    By Blogger MVB, at 5:56 PM  

  • Vacation all I ever wanted...

    Have fun!

    By Blogger TBQelite, at 8:02 PM  

  • I hope you had a great time Zach- I like your blog's new look btw. :)

    By Blogger Sara, at 11:31 PM  

  • Hey, welcome back! You should tell us about your trip to PA.

    By Blogger Mercy Now, at 12:04 AM  

  • Have a good trip?

    By Blogger Palm boy, at 8:44 AM  

  • Yeah, the trip was fun. We had beautiful weather and great food. :) But my sister was bitten by some spider and got a really bad reaction... She ended up going to the hospital for steriods. That was the only downside.

    By Blogger MVB, at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home